Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Questions, questions and , yes, more questions



I read somewhere along the line that the kind of questions we ask determines the kind of life we lead.
Evidently because the questions may trigger its own set of answers, which may lead to certain actions and/or emotions- which may (or may not) get some sort of result for you.
I like asking questions. Always have. Sometimes to the chagrin of my parents as a child and of the teachers that had the pleasure (lol) of having me in their classroom. I remember one teacher being exasperated because I asked one too many questions. Makes me smile now because this same teacher was the one that taught me and my fellow classmates that "there is no such thing as a stupid question." Perhaps that holds some truth but I believe she failed to mention that quantity plays a big part in her patience for one that likes to ask questions.
She's probably long gone by now, she's up in the big old classroom in the sky, teaching the souls that didn't get to grow up here on this earth. If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I ask questions, some serious - some not so much and  I hope somewhere along the way, my questions get you to think about your life, your past and what you hope for your future. Whatever your life question is- I hope you find an answer.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog, Lisa. Just be true to yourself, and you will have a blast with it. And no, not everyone will agree with everything you have to say, but it will be what YOU have to say, and who knows, you'll probably do a fair amount of teaching AND learning in the process, as it is with life.

    Big Bear Hugs,
    Frank Sinclair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frank, I appreciate your support...xoxo

      Delete