Monday, April 3, 2017

Chief Biscuit Butterer, Creator of Happiness, Sock Sorter? I dunno _ I just want a job!


SO.....sometimes  you win and sometimes you  learn.....and sometimes someone else's life is a reason for you to grow.
Some know (some don't & perhaps some  don't care) that I have had a completely different job change. I was, for most of my adult life, in radio. I knew from the time I was 6 years old THAT was where I was supposed to be. I loved every minute of it. I was happy. So happy! Many changes and many lessons later I found myself working for a surgeon that took a chance on this old radio girl. I have been the office manager, medical assistant, clinical admin support/patient relations and office smart ass for this wonderfully gifted & kind surgeon. I call him boy genius. It is just he & I in the office so, yep, I was employee of the month - every month.

Life happens and a great opportunity for this boy genius is taking him to Newport Beach, California. Although I had an offer to go with him, at this time in my life - it’s not feasible. SO, I find myself searching for my next great adventure.  (And YES that sucks!) I am sad that I will no longer be working for Dr. Michael Demeure as he has become a good friend. I’m excited for what life will bring. Actually, that’s a lie. It’s damn scary and I’d be lying if I said I am not worried. They say they don’t age discriminate but I believe they do. The reason I am sharing this with you is - if you know of anyone searching for a position to fill within their company, I am asking you to please let me know….or let them know. I wear many hats and I am trainable – just like a good puppy – (I hardly ever poop on the carpet )  and although I am not 20ish, I still have quite a few years left in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment