Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Madness…..Silly me….



I was under the impression that March – besides being the beginning of Spring and Spring cleaning was a time where you get to go shopping - - for new clothes & SANDALS.  I love sandals….wait...I'm having a moment. 

Okay....wait....

Now.... when I hear ads about MARCH MADNESS I had visions of Coach strappy sandals, and any flat sandals that wouldn’t make me look (& feel)like an amazon woman. Don’t laugh. I feel way too tall with even the smallest of heels. …and besides feeling tall, I trip over air, so flats are always the shoes for me.
Turns out ALL THESE years, March Madness has nothing (well, next to nothing) to do with retail therapy…WTH??

MARCH MADNESS (according to Wikipedia ):
Events surrounding the single-elimination Division I college basketball tournaments performed each spring in the United States…blah-blah… I lost interest…

I STILL choose to believe that MARCH MADNESS is talking to ME… I hear you Coach Store… YES, I believe I will still be on the hunt for the perfect strappy sandal….who wants to join me in some retail therapy?
We can hit Starbucks and hit the shoe stores….

March Madnes...gotta love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment